The United in Faith campaign will infuse much needed funds into our local parishes, enabling capital projects and ministry support. Parishes may utilize these campaign funds in the way that best benefits the parish.
The campaign target for each parish will include the 2022 Annual Catholic Appeal. This will allow focus on the United in Faith campaign while continuing the pastoral and charitable outreach that is funded annually by the Appeal.
- Once a parish surpasses its 2022 Annual Catholic Appeal goal, 50% of the funds collected up to its United in Faith target will return to the parish.
- If a parish exceeds its United in Faith target, it will then receive 75% of the funds collected.
Parishes may utilize United in Faith campaign funds in the way that best benefits the parish. Examples include:
- Expanding or remodeling church facilities;
- Creating a new parish ministry or strengthening existing ministries;
- Establishing or increasing endowments to generate income for:
—Pastoral ministries, programs and outreach
—School tuition assistance
- Reducing parish debt
- Hiring personnel or increasing resources for:
—Adult Faith Formation
—Youth Faith Formation
—Outrreach to the poor, needy and vulnerable